Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response – Update to Operations and Hours
In light of this period of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand that you may have concerns about interactions with the public, including visiting our store.
We have implemented the recommended social distancing measures for the workplace as instructed by the CDC, and will continue to follow the latest recommendations for our community, including limiting hours and customer interactions.
However, we also want to stay open to ensure your pets have access to the food they need.
Beginning Monday, March 16th, we will only be accepting pick-up orders placed via phone or email. The store will be closed to customers for browsing. The self serve dog wash will also be closed until further notice.
Beginning March 23rd, we will also be adjusting our hours a bit, but staying open longer on Saturdays:
- Monday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
For current customers, follow these steps to place an order:
- Please call or email us ahead of time in order to place your order.
- Payment will be taken over the phone via credit card and we will send you an email confirmation of the purchase.
- Most orders can be ready the same day, but it will be helpful if you call ahead so we can give you an approximate pick-up time.
- Our staff will be packaging orders wearing gloves and using cardboard boxes. None of our staff has been traveling internationally, out of state, or to the mountains.
- Your order will be ready for pick-up at our front door, or we’ll help you load it in your car if you prefer.
- If you are sick and do not have the ability to pick up your food, let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs with at home delivery.
- If your animal has specific food requirements please touch base with us ASAP so we can ensure you have the food you need.
For new customers, or those looking for additional guidance:
- We are happy to discuss your pet nutrition questions over the phone or email. We’ll also be looking at expanding our video chat options in the coming weeks, as needed.
Based on national and international trends, and as the number of COVID-19 cases in Colorado continues to rise, it’s fair to assume we’ll need to provide these limited operations for at least the next couple of weeks.
We’ll continue to follow recommended guidelines and best practices for our community, and will adjust as needed to help keep each other safe.
Thanks and please reach out with any questions or concerns.